Monday, January 2, 2006

Travel

Current mood: sad
Category: Life

isnt travel pretty incredible? i mean one moment youre in one place and the next in a completely different one? one moment youre admiring the pacific ocean and the next youre staring at the atlantic one... pretty crazy stuff... this whole moving around... well physically anyways... but what about your heart and your mind...? when i landed in SeaTac last night, my body was there, but by heart and my mind were still fully in RI... with my friends, my family, and the people i loved... people i still love... in a way i almost hate having left... i mean i am very happy to be back, back to my cozy little life and i keep telling myself that soon i will forget about my trip to RI, as soon as i throw myself into my life here... all that happened will be just a distant memory and i wont feel these things anymore... but right now i do feel them... pain, love, hurt, all the things i thought i left behind... all the things i thought didnt affect me anymore... i miss people... i keep thinking about what could have been and i need to stop. sure i could have had temporary happiness, some fleeting pleasure, but i know things are better off the way they are now... i might be walkng through a little valley of shadows and illusions now but i know the truth and my eyes are fixed on JC and not on what might and could have been and even what is... i'm looking towards to what will be in Him and who I am in Him and i know i'll get through this...

Currently listening :
Simply Nothing
By Shawn McDonald
Release date: 10 August, 2004

No comments: