Friday, December 30, 2005

Oops...

Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Life

OK so the HS has been speakng to me lately and I'm really sorry about wanting to go home. I guess I kind of realized that while I can go back to my perfect little life, with my perfect little job, family, friends and church, (well ok, maybe not so perfect, but definetly Christian) my friends here can't... For them this is it... this is their life, their reality and for some of them...their future... That kind of broke my heart... So I guess you can say I'm not so eager to go home now... I am home... This is my home and this my family and these are my friends... and my mission is to change their future...

Currently listening :
God He Reigns: Live Worship From Hillsong Church
By Hillsong
Release date: 13 September, 2005

No comments: