Sunday, December 11, 2005

Enamored....

Enamored....
Current mood: chipper
Category: Life

I've been in love before... Trust me... Those that know me can confirm that lol... I've loved and been loved so I'm pretty familiar with the whole concept... So right now I'd like to make an announcement from the rooftops and the mountains for the world to know...

I AM IN LOVE! I am mucho in love! I am ENAMORED! And no, it's not with the object of my admiration (there... I admitted I have one!)...it's different... I am truly, madly, and deeply in love with... Jesus (God)!

"...whom having not seen you love."

I Peter 1:8

I know... I can't really understand it either and I don't know how it's possible and I'm amazed by it... How can I have these feelings for someone I've never seen? Well, except in Christian movies but those don't count. Yet these feelings are so strong and so real and they get stronger everyday... Sometimes it overwhelms and scares me, but not in a bad way... :)

I love Him... I mean all the "symptoms" are there...

1. He's the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last on my mind before I fall asleep

2. I think about Him constantly throughout the day

3. I talk about Him all the time with everyone

4. I sing love songs to Him all the time, esp. in my car when I drive

5. I LOVE reading the Bible! I actually crave it now! I mean, those are His love letters to me :D

6. Same thing with prayer... can't get enough of spending time with Him! I long for it, for His presence, for His touch.

7. I love coming over to His house, being in His presence and chilling with His kids and friends.

What's even more amazing is that I've never been this passionate about any of the guys I "loved" before...

Like I said I can't explain it, but I'm def. experiencing it... and it's quite a trill!

Currently listening :
World Through Your Eyes
By Reuben Morgan
Release date: 13 September, 2005

No comments: