Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Current mood: happy
Category: Life

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

I got my present early this year! At 1 PM today my stepmom gave birth to a beautiful baby girl Sophia! She is so cute and tiny! It was pretty amazing to hold her and have her look at me! I finally have a sisiter!

This is absolutely the best Christmas ever... Maybe because now I realize it'a not about me...

Tomorrow I'm going to SAAG... pretty nervous and excited... it's been a while and I'm not the same person anymore... I wonder who I'll see there...

God has been so faithful by providing me with ample fig tree time everyday I'm amazed how good He is! This whole vacation is very blessed and annointed and it's only going to get better! Praise the Lord, all I can do is thank Him for everything He has done, is doing and will do! AMEN!

Currently reading :
Mere Christianity
By C. S. Lewis
Release date: 05 February, 2001

No comments: