Saturday, December 17, 2005

24 Hours

Current mood: energetic
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

WOW! What a difference 24 hours make... There's a song by Switchfoot on their Beautiful Letdown CD that is titled 24 and I totally feel like that now... God knows us, He knows our hearts, He knows exactly what we really want and what we really need! It just amazes me what a good father God is. He knows us enough and loves us enough not to give us what we think we want/need, but what is truly best for us. Thank you! Last night God took my broken hurting heart and healed it... He showed me that what I thought couldn't get any better pales in comparison with what HE has in store for me. That blew my mind. Come on now guys, only a real, living GOD can do that! How grateful am I? Words can't even begin to describe...

Currently listening :
Beautiful Letdown
By Switchfoot
Release date: 22 June, 2004

No comments: