Thursday, January 19, 2006

Kids III

Current mood: amused
Category: Life

i love my students! they just never fail to amaze me... i love their innocence, their love, their simplicity, their quickness to forgive and forget... man, i have the best job! to be surrounded by their smiles, laughter, joy, energy, and best of all, love, all day five days a week... i cant believe i get paid for this!

we had P.E. today... i love it... i love watching the quietest student come to life and show off his athletic skills. i love watching shy girls get aggressive and competative. i love watching my students shine doing what they do best. and i love being there along side them, playing with them, laughing with them, tackling and tickling them and watching their faces light up with pleasure when they watch me just being with them... not teaching... just enjoying them... it melts me... i just want to hug and kiss all of them! and i do!

No comments: