Thursday, January 5, 2006

I'M BACK!

Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Life

(i tried to post this last night after GC but my comp was acting up so here it is now )

I'M BACK! I'M BACK! I'M BACK! Back under grace and it feels SO GOOD! I gotta tell you though, I was really worried and scared there for a while, but now that I got my joy back and I got my peace back, I NEVER want to risk loosing it again! I was TOTALLY prayed for! Thanks Reagan and Renee and anyone else who prayed for me, you guys are my angels, I love you ! Funny, God didnt even wait for GC to bring me back... somewhere between the worship choir rehersal and pre-service prayer at Kirkland, i literally saw and felt God's grace just come over me and cover me like a sheild... it was really pretty amazing... i think it was while we were singing "Jesus, we worship You, we lift Your name on high, this song of praise will be our cry, will be our cry..." after that everything just snapped back into place and it felt like I was back, like i never lost grace, everything was restored just as it were before, if not even better!

while we were singing "Better is One Day" @ PSP i just kept thinking, wow that's so true, i would so much rather spend one night in the presence of God than countless nights with anyone else... i would rather dance one hour for God than a whole night in the hottest club for the hottest guys... fo' real yo! hehe

The whole day was just so blessed... in the AM i went to the MPMP, pretty much just because i wanted to start the year off right and give the firstfruits to God and just be faithful to Him even if i didn't have the feelings behind it. i almost didn't go, but God woke me up and kinda gave me a kick in the butt lol... it was good of course, and it started off the day on a "faithful" theme which was re-affirmed at morning prayer @ work, where the pastor was talking about how it's impossible to please God without faith and faith is what enables us to be faithful and when we are faithful to God, He is faithful right back... how true... i was faithful even though i was struggling and He was faithful to bring me back...

Dance Team was good... i cant wait for the GATHERING ! and I cant wait to make it on the LIVE team! i know i will too, cuz thats one of the things that MUST happen hehe ...

Currently listening :
God He Reigns: Live Worship From Hillsong Church
By Hillsong
Release date: 13 September, 2005

No comments: