Monday, January 23, 2006

WANTED

Current mood: indescribable
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

i want a russian guy. i really want a russian guy. i never did before, but i do now. i want my husband to be russian. not right off the boat russian, but he needs to speak, read and write russian and so does his family. and he cant be a "russian christian" (my russian peeps know what this means) he has to go to am american church such as GC, CC, MH or some other Bible-believeing Spirit-filled church. but he has to be connected to a russian church as well. i want a russian husband not only because i want our families to communicate and so that our children would speak russian, but also because we would be more connected through our culture mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I was listening to some russian worship music today and it melted my heart. i want my husband to appreciate that with me. i want to be able to communicate with my husband in more than one language (speaking in tongues doesnt count, although its a must). russian language is so beautiful and its vocabulary is more expansive than english. its more expressive. i want to worship God together and go to both russian and american churches together. we should marry people that are like us as much as possible, and i cant think of a better match... of course i'll leave it up to God who my husband is going to be, after all, HE knows best, but I'm just putting my humble request in...

Currently listening :
Awaken
By Natalie Grant
Release date: 22 March, 2005

No comments: