Saturday, August 30, 2008

Heartbreaker

Who, me? Apparently... Oh, the irony of it... It's tempting to just be with someone who called you "God's finest accomplishment"... Okay fine, so what he really said was I just may be God's finest accomplishment, but that's close enough :)

What more could I want? To be loved and adored by a nice Christian guy who worships the ground I walk on, loves Skillet and pretty much all the same cool Chistian music I do... True, he can't dance, but how important is that really? I mean, he even likes Pride and Prejudice! He is funny, sweet... and has been faithfully in love (infatuation) with me for well over a year...

And I just broke his heart by crushing all his hopes of us ever being together... Not in a mean way of course, and by no means on purpose, but nonetheless... Poor guy... I think he's moving on quite nicely though, judging by his MySpace... Good for him. I just couldn't do it... Couldn't settle for what I knew I didn't want, because I know what I do want...

1 comment:

Dad...(dy) said...

Oh, man! You found someone who likes Pride and Predjudice AND SKILLET!? Sounds like a rare man indeed. :) ... but worshiping the ground you walked on? Creepy.
Sounds like he had it comin (; but more seriously- To be disapointed in pursuit of the things that would make you most happy is a much better life than to aim low and achieve little which is probably valid arguement for both you and the 'heartbroken' "Swing for the fences"