Saturday, August 30, 2008

Camping :)

...in Ulu's room is the best! We watched movies (ridiculous chic flicks of course), made smores on a gas stove and perused Facebook ;) And then of course we talked about boys 'till late, late hours of the night :P It was a classic slumber party! Here are some highlights:

Ulu: "I don't want to marry any of the English princes! They are not serving Jesus!"

Princess Diaries: Queen: "Other people loose it, we are supposed to find it! People look up to us! We are held to higher standards of behavior!" Princess: "Concept grasped, execution is somewhat elusive..." 

Haha, we had SO much fun!!!

So this is what we watched: 
*Princess Diaries, which was charming in some ways, and oh so stupid in others... Got some great quotes out of it though... "Shut UP!!"
*Sleepless in Seattle... It was my first time watching it... It was sweet... and ridiculous... and I love Seattle :)
*Notting Hill... it was okay... I really don't like chick flicks....

Her family made us breakfast... it was good :) I love my friend :) I'm gonna miss her :(

No comments: