Thursday, August 21, 2008

A Breath of Fresh Air

YESSS!!! I can finally blog!!! Sorry to have been silent for so long, it’s not that I’ve been speechless or had nothing interesting going on, but on the contrary, I’ve been so ridiculously crazy busy I’ve barely had time to even go online, never mind to actually type out and describe all the wonderful things that have been taken place in my beautiful life :) Today, however, I’ve made a commitment to spend the bulk of the day at home, resting and relaxing, writing and catching up on organizing some IG stuff. So far, after having sent off just about half of our church to the Kidz Camp early this morning, I went home and straight to bed/sleep. Let’s just say that trying to sleep with Mendel and Johnny last night proved to be a bit of a challenge. Or at least falling asleep with them was... They are just too cute! And now I’m not planning on leaving my house until our youth service, which will just be a big party/movie night, with almost all leaders gone at Kids’ Camp (A.K.A. Youth Kamp #2). I’ll be heading there to join in on all the fun tomorrow night w/ Lina. Can’t wait!!! Plus, I’m scheduled to speak on Saturday morning, so I’m PSYCHED!

I love camping, road trips and going out of town. And lucky for me, I get to do it for 3 weekends in a row! WOO HOO!!! I’m also semi-excited that the Kidz Camp is in Moses Lake, because last weekend I met someone very cool from there... Let’s just say he is the most proper guy I have ever met or talked to... I was like, are you for real? Can I meet your parents so I can salute them? I honestly didn’t think they made them like that anymore. A bit conservative, but PROPER :)

Speaking of last weekend, after the road trip to Spokane, by the time I got out of the car back at John and Vita’s house, I swore up and down that I will NEVER again go anywhere as a 5th wheel with 2 married couples. Granted, John & Vita and Dima & Marina were super sweet to me and I didn’t have to spend a dime the entire trip, but being around 2 couples for 2 whole days was beyond torture. Spending the night at the best hotel in Spokane with the bridal party and then riding around with them all morning in a stretch Hummer limo kinda made up for it though :P It was a very fun weekend and I even got a pretty nice tan in Coeur D’Alene by the lake. Andrey and Alesya’s wedding was beautiful and I loved the HOT weather and sunshine! This weekend will be camping and water park in Moses Lake and next weekend (Labor Day) I'll be camping again with all my City Church friends at Lake Wenatchee :) Bring on the smores :D!!!

No comments: