Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Raising the bar (for real this time!!!)

Current mood: determined
Category: Life

hey peeps, FYI i'm publicly raising the bar (standards) in my life even higher in areas of integrity, purity, finaces, faithfulness and general "Christ-likeness". i know it may sound wierd, but i know i'm held to a higher standard and therefore my life must live up to them. i'm pressing forward, running to win, reaching for the highest goal and whatnot... so i'm asking for your help. youre all my friends and most of you know me pretty well, so i'm asking you to hold me accountable. ask me hard questions, point things out in my life that are questionable, pray for me... My life is an open book and it may be the only Bible some poeple ever read, so help me make it a true reflection of God's glory... Thanks! :)

1 comment:

gone said...

" My life is an open book and it may be the only Bible some poeple ever read, so help me make it a true reflection of God's glory... Thanks! :)"

Wow, Annie, i knew you were really determined! and how beautiful it is that the Lord does write on us lines of love in our lives! I heard once we are love letters to the world and i believe it!