Tuesday, December 5, 2006

Bowling was...

Current mood: chipper
Category: Games

*Sigh* I love Tuesdays... Russian class day, which means I pretty much have the morning off... Pure bliss... lol

anyways, yesterday was very fun, i took lots of pictures! my kids really crack me up! the whole way to the bowling alley they were talking up a storm in the van, so excited! talking in English, mind you. now as soon as we get to the place and walk in, they start talking in Russian! I just looked at them like... what the...? where do they get that from?! it was crazy fun, almost all of them have never played before and if it were not for the bumpers it wold have been a sad game, but alas bumpers saved the day and they did really well! i was afraid they wouldnt let me play but they actually wanted my help (out of desperation really because they wanted to beat each other) so i ended up bowling quite a bit :D! they loved it and so did i... it was very sentimental too because it was our last field trip as a class before we got split up so we really enjoyed each other and i got to hear many sappy "I love you"s and "I'll miss you"s and "Thanks you!"s... it was sweet :)

No comments: