Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Lots of "stuff"

Current mood: sleepy
Category: Life

I am ridiculously blessed! I love saying that because it always throws people off and yet it's so true! Quick recap of the last few days and a look into the future and you'll agree:

This weekend has been super busy with working and hanging out with friends and the memories I have from it will be forever treasured... I almost don't want to leave Seattle because I have the most amazing friends here J and I don't know how I'll live without them for two and a half weeks LOL! I got SO stinkin' blessed at CollegeGear.com with a huge paycheck that went way over what I was supposed to get and I also found out that I'll continue working there next year! YAI!!! Also, today at school, Pastor told me that I'll be getting a raise!!! WOW!!! I wasn't even looking for one! So yea... God is SO good to me! And it's completely unmerited and undeserved... I just love Him SO much!

The Christmas party at school went amazingly well... everything worked out and my kids were very happy... they are so darn cute they made me cry! They are really not happy about me leaving though! All day they were giving me cards, pictures, and love notes telling me how much they'll miss me and how much they love me! I showed them the movie Cars after lunch and they loved it! I love it too lol I always tear up at the end... They were just so grateful! So yea... it was just a very sweet and emotional day... and then I had a few heart to hearts with my teacher-friends and that really made me not want to go to RI lol... it's like the whole day (week) God was showering me with love and blessings in forms of my friends, students and co-workers. I can't ask for a better life!

I'm packing now... so tired... packing and praying... this is my 3rd trip there since BC and I've planted lots of seeds, so I'm ready to see a harvest! Please pray for me and for my family and friends. Pray that God will use me to do His will. That I will glorify Him in all I say and do. That God will use me to show His truth and His love. John prayed for me in school today and it was so powerful. He touched on everything I was thinking! Please pray that God will soften and prepare hearts to be sensitive to God's presence, voice, and touch. I want to see miracles. I want to see healing. I want to see lives changed and transformed. I want to see my loved ones in heaven...

I know God is in control and I trust Him to order my steps on this trip... this will be quite an adventure, I'm excited! And as usual, I'll keep everyone updated! J much love!

No comments: