Tuesday, March 18, 2008

S.O.S.

I can't believe that at about the same time last year I was sending out the same message... This is exciting! My job at CollegeGear is coming to an end as the company is dissolving and outsourcing all of its business. My position is still up in the air, but I'm preparing to be out of here within the next week or so... I know this job was from God, and it was much bigger than just a job from the very start. It was more than a source of income and I was here for a greater purpose than just to make money... But I guess my time here is done, so I'm more than ready to move on to my next assignment :) God's been telling me for a while now that I'll be going back to teaching, so this seems like the perfect time, just as I'm starting to teach the NewBe class @ The Image, I'll be teaching professionally again :)! Am I scared? No, I know God is in control. He had this all planned and arranged even before I started CollegeGear :). I have His peace and His joy, and I'm actually pretty happy and excited! So this is what I'm asking you to pray for again: a SMOOTH, miraculous transition just like last year :) I know I have crazy favor, so I wouldn't expect anything less anyway. I want to work close to where I live, making MORE money than I did before ;) with the people God wants me to be around... Let His PERFECT will be done in my life :) God is SO good, so I'm expecting a great testimony to come out of this... I know He loves to glorify Himself :) He is faithful :) I love Him! Thank you for your prayers, love and support... I have the MOST amazing people in my life :) Much love!

No comments: