Tuesday, April 10, 2007

S.O.S.

Ok guys, as some of you may already know, the school where I work has been going through somewhat of a crisis ever since the church that it's a part of has split. We've been loosing students by the dozens with family after family pulling their children out. After numerous staff meeting and parent conferences the verdict has been passed: the school critically needed to cut staff. Since I was their biggest expense, I was given a month notice yesterday.
I know that God has brought me to that school and I know that it is Him who is moving me on as well. I'm not scared, angry or upset. It may seem strange, but I'm really at peace about it and very excited about what God has in store for me next. This wasn't a surprise as I feel that God has been preparing me to move on from there as I have already shared with a few of you. Still, this doesn't make the transition much easier since I don't yet know what I'm transitioning to. So I need your prayers! BIG time! I know God is in control and He will bring me to my next job, so please pray that it will happen quickly and smoothly. Thank you so much for your prayers and support! I really love and appreciate all of you! If you know of any exciting job opportunities that may be for me, let me know :)! Thanks again for being so wonderful!

Blessing, hugs and kisses!

No comments: