Friday, April 27, 2007

Last day :(

Current mood: peaceful
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

today is my last day at the school...
the pastor announced it yesterday just as i came up to preach at the opening session before that i was very happy and excited
that changed as soon as i walked back into the classroom
my kids were mad and sad and really upset
so that made me sad... i didnt realize how much they'll miss me...
so today my desk if filled with flowers... lots and LOTS of flowers and cards and candy and pictures and even cake lol
parents telling me i'll be missed and students wining and asking me why i have to leave...
its sad and happy and sweet and exciting and frustrating and humourous all at the same time... its bittersweet... i love them and they love me... i know i'll see them, some of them all the time even so i'm not worried... or maybe it still didnt really sink in yet...

No comments: