Monday, April 23, 2007

Must run in the family...

Current mood: curious
Category: Life



My 17 year old cousin wrote this (yesterday i think) and when i read it, it was as if i was reading my own thoughts... i was just thinking about this! crazyness... it must run in the family... or be a Russian thing ;)

perfect thoughts
Current mood: weird
Category: Life

Do you ever just have thoughts bouncin around in your head and you just dont know what to do with it. People keep asking you. why r u so random? how did u even think of that?

well.... look at the world around you how can curiousity not over take everything in you, its more powerful then fear or hate. My mind is constantly changing about everything and everyone. As soon as I'm not curious about it anymore i move on. But how some ppl unlike other ppl you can figure out so easily but others you can spend a life time with and they still amaze you. I think i have always wanted to surround myself with such ppl.....the kind that keep you wondering and guessing, with random thoughts and brilliant ideas who never count danger into the equation, but just go. Where their curiousity is so driven that no kind of fear can stop them. Ppl with their own opinions who are not afraid what would happen if they did but are scared to loose the opportunity if they dont.

Well then I also think, who would be my perfect guy..... someone who would be able to keep up w/ me and can be more weird crazy and random then me someone who is more playful then me and smart in their own sense of the world that surrounds them, someone who is my complete opposite, i never wanna feel so content in a realtionship that is soon to become boring, but be with someone who is always premisciuse, who i can learn from and test every boundry with, walk on the edge of life and see what is there to find. But who the hell is that.....

well i know that some times its too late, but i have met him. And for someone to out do him is crazy. but i have only now realized that he was everything i have always wanted and i loved his every flaw. I dont think this world has two of the same. So i either need to find some normal guy who is loyal nice smart agreeable consistant safe cute romantic (psht ew) prince charming sux! i want wolverin the distubed crazy guy who is wayyyyy better then a prince charming.....cuz i dont need to be rescued!!!! or just live my life trying to find someone that can come close to all his imperfections........ i can never wait for him because he will never come but its not like i cant be with out him... i can. Its very simple now, he will either come into my life again or not but one thing will never change......he will always be right for me, i am sure i will find someone absolutly perfect but i dont like perfect....perfection = boring...... all i want is his perfect imperfections that i have now realized i absolutly unconditionaly love about him. Offcourse my mind might change about this, but what will never change is that he was the first one to absolutly drive me crazy in everyway and all i wanted was more...............wow ya hah.


No comments: