Wednesday, April 18, 2007

"...and You came to my rescue..."

Current mood: loved
Category: Friends

GOD IS GOOD!!!

that's right!!!

I have THE most AMAZING friends!!! :D

and THE most amazing, incredible, loving, caring, Godly guy friends! i love them so much i just HAVE to give them shout outs: M.C., D.B., K.S.K., and B.M.!!! :)

yea, so i had a rough couple of days, but guess what? God was there!!! He saw my struggle, my pain, my frustration and my tears and He answered my prayers (which kinda caused even more pain and tears in itself but was for the best), comforted me and gave me exactly what i needed, wanted and asked for today! He is SO good! and i love Him SO much!

i know i'm in His perfect will and He wants and HAS the VERY BEST for me :) it's already mine and in the right time, His time i will get it :) meanwhile, i'm happy just to know He is protecting me from everything that's not from Him, that's not for me because it's not my perfect fit and wouldnt make me perfectly happy. so yea... i love life, i love God and i love my friends... what can be better than that?!

No comments: