Monday, April 16, 2007

I amaze myself...

Current mood: annoyed
Category: Life

...the way i can smile and look perfectly happy having recieved news that make me want to scream
...how i can look someone in the face and say the exact opposite of what i really mean
...how i can put up this wall to try to cover up my true feelings

AND FOR WHAT?!?! for the sake of appearances? to look good and to save face? to be cool? to act like i dont care when i really care so much i couldn't possibly care more?
and whats even more pathetic is that i cant lie for anything and that i am so transparent people can see right through my act and then i end up looking even more dumb...
ugh i hate this! i hate how i cant just speak the truth and be myself sometimes at the risk of being vulnerable. not with my friends of course, but even sometimes with them although thats impossible cuz they know me too well... and the truth always comes out in the end anyway... oh well, just keepin' it real...

No comments: