Monday, July 17, 2006

GEO PARTY

Current mood: busy
Category: Parties and Nightlife

The Geo Party was off the hook! Seriously, I had so much fun! All the food, drinks, friends, games, music, beautiful weather and the gorgeous view man, it was perfect! Pretty much everyone was there so I got to hang out with all my favorite peopleJ! YAI! It was my first time at Gas Works, I cant believe I didnt know about it before! It will be frequented now though lol! So naturally, if you get all the coolest people together, its gonna be sick! And it was! We had some VERY intense volleyball games and water balloon/bottle fights! It was quite the bonding time let me tell you... boys are such boys lol... and I got soaked! Still dont know what that was all about... Ill have to ask Andy tomorrow... its a good thing it was sunny and warm so we all dried fast. It was really cool to see everyone having fun and acting like kids though (although it was more natural for some than others lol)

So throughout the day I was getting text messages about the amazing Kenny Chesney concert I was missing in RI... its ok, I went last year, but still... nice to know my peeps were thinking about me and wishing I was there... awwww... lol ok Im over it! Honestly, I wouldnt have traded this Geo Party for anything! Some incredible new memories were made J

Currently listening :
Salsa, Merengue, Mambo!
By Various Artists
Release date: 25 April, 1995

No comments: