Monday, July 17, 2006

Country Music Survey

Current mood: indescribable
Category: Music

What got you into country? A boy lol. I dated a cowboy from Maryland and he convinced me to give it a try. Once I heard Alan Jacksons Remember When I was hooked and the rest is history

How many cowboy hats do you own? Two!

Boots? None yet sadly

Belt Buckles? Those are more for guys

Songs that move you to tears: There are a lot lol! Tim McGraws Dont Take the Girl and Shes My Kind of Rain, Keith Urbans Tonight I Wanna Cry, Rascal Flatts These Days, there are more I just cant think of them right now!

Most romantic songs: umm like half of them! Seriously, they are all romantic! If I had to choose though Rascal Flatts Love You Out Loud and pretty much all their songs! All of Keith Urbans songs especially Raining on Sunday and Somebody Like You, sorry I cant choose I love them all!

Best dance songs: Kenny Chesney! And Dierks Bentley of course! And Tim McGraw! There are too many to choose from I cant pick just a few! She Thinks My Tractors Sexy is #1 though!

Which do you prefer? Depends on my mood really, but I like the fast happy ones the most although sentimental love song is always welcome

Favorite song right now: Another tough one hmmm just because its summer and I drive a lot, Kenny Chesneys Summertime

Songs you know all the words to: pretty much all lol or way too many to list!

Country concerts under your belt: Brad Paisley, Dierks Bentley (I met him!), Rascal Flatts, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Kenny Chesney, Terri Clark, Gretchen Wilson, and a bunch of small artists that opened for them.

Tailgates: one unofficial one lol

Favorite Male Artist: Dierks/Kenny/Keith sorry I cant choose

Favorite Female Artist: Terri Clark/Leanne Womack/Shania sorry cant choose either

Ever been to a rodeo? Yes, once, it rocked!

Ever been to Nashville? No, but I really want to!

What are you listening to now? Rascal Flatts My Worst Fear (a tear jerker for sure!)

Currently listening :
Melt
By Rascal Flatts
Release date: 29 October, 2002

No comments: