Sunday, June 18, 2006

I'm a Christian...

Current mood: calm
Category: Life

When i say im a christian, im not shouting "I am saved", im whispering "i get lost", that is why i choose this way. When i say im a christian, i dont speak of this with PRIDE, im confessing that i stumble, and need SOMEONE to be my guide. When i say im a christian, im NOT trying to be strong, im professing that i am WEAK, and pray for STRENGTH to carry on. When i say im a christain, im not bragging of success, im admitting i have FAILED, and i cant EVER pay the debt. When i say im a christian, im not claiming to be perfect, my flaws are WAY too visible, but God believes im WORTH it. When i say im a christian, i STILL feel the sting of pain, i have my share of HEARTACHES, which is WHY i seek HIS name. When i say im a christain, i do not wish to judge, i have NO authority, i only know ... im LOVED!

No comments: