Saturday, June 3, 2006

Encounter (the Russian one)

Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Life

i didnt think it was possible for God to change my life anymore than He already has... but He did! i can hardly believe it... i'm still breathless from His goodness and glory...

i went with specific expectations... big expectations... i wanted a breakthrough... i wanted deliverance.... i wanted healing... i wanted God to answer my questions and breathe fresh life and vision into me... and He totally met me there and fulfilled all i needed, wanted, and then some! of course, what did i expect? He is GOD! i recieved such a new revelation of His love for me, its breathtaking... i have such joy, such freedom, such peace... i can hardly believe all He has done for me! its quite incredible... i love Him so much! more than ever (i didnt think that was possible either lol)...

talk to me if you want to know more, its just too much emotion ad information to type out on a blog, but i do want to say this:

my favorite part was when the Encounter ended and all the adults left, about 10 girls (including myself) stayed behind at the camp to spend the last night there and until 2 AM all we did was praise and worship for 3 hours... girls from 12 to 23... we just sang our hearts out to God, prayed, cried, and spent time loving on Him and thanking Him for all he has done for us this weekend... it was heavenly... God came down and met with us yet again... what can I say... He cant resist the praises of His people... :)

No comments: