Sunday, June 11, 2006

God is GOODER than I thought

Current mood: tired
Category: Life

i like this title... but that's not quite what this blog is gonna be about...

so i went to greenlake today and i had some food with me to munch on while i was reading and this crazy squirrel comes up like super close sniffing around acting as if its gonna pounce on me (it must have been a boy lol haha jk) so i threw a piece of bagel at it and it ran away to eat it and then came back super close again i was kinda scared lol so i threw so more bread to it and it ran away to eat it and that happened like 4 times until this lady came whistling and feeding the squirrels peanuts they were eating them right out of her hand... crazyness... i was thinking this would never happen in RI... wow... crazy squirrels...

oh and my baby sis looks EXACTLY like me when i was a baby... its crazy... she is like identical.... how cute!

so yea... kind of a random blog... but God really is good... gooder than i thought... my cousin called today saying she will take a part in sponsoring my Japan trip... YAI! Thank you JESUS!

No comments: