Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I miss my kids! :(

Current mood: sad
Category: Life

ok so i know that for the past week (or two... or three...) i've been gushing about how i cant wait for school to be over and how my kids (students) were starting to get on my nerves and i couldnt wait to get rid of them for the summer... well that was all true at the moment, BUT... tonight was our end of school banquet and as i watched them all dressed up, just sitting there, performing the play (it was great!) and coming up to recieve their awards (i was SO proud!) i got really sad... as they hugged me and told me they'd miss me and they loved me, i really wanted to cry... so i just hugged them back really tight and held them for that extra second, ruffling their perfect hair, stealing a kiss... I MISS THEM ALREADY! i really love those little rascals... they are just so darn cute! sure, i dont miss yelling at them to sit down, stop talking and do their work, but i miss those sweet moments of laughing and playing together, getting love notes from them and unexpected hugs... just enjoying them... i love them... man, what am i gonna do this summer without them?! :( i cant believe i'm actualy saying this, but i cant wait for school to start back up already!

No comments: