Monday, May 29, 2006

GOD IS SO FRIGGIN' GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Life

"Lord, You are GOOD and Your mercy endureth forever..."

i dont know why this keeps surprising me every time it happens, but God just proves Himself over and over and over and over and over (get the point?) to be so faithful and loving and just so GOOD! i'm really just in awe of His goodness and grace and faithfulness to love me and take care of me! He walked me through the valley of the shadow of death, He carried me through the deep waters and did not let me drown. I was in the fire, but i was not hurt... He delivered me and saved me and came through on His word... He comforted me in my pain and restrored my joy... He did what i thought wasnt possible... He works all things out for good... nothing is wasted with Him... He has a purpose for everything and His timing is perfect... always... I don't know what the future holds but i'm not worried... i trust him fully and completely because i know He loves me and wants the best for me and He will work all things for my GOOD because I love Him and am called according to His will and purpose! AMEN! GOD IS GOOD!

No comments: