Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I Love...

I haven’t written in a while... Not because I don’t have anything to say, but because I don’t have enough time to say it. So this will be short and sweet and to the point :) Going through a lot right now, and in the midst of it all, God is teaching me, and showing me His love and His grace... And I love it! Here’s what I love specifically:

I love how when I’m sick, broke, going through something or need anything, I can always text at least 10 people asking for prayer and help. And the cool part is, I actually get it!

I love having peace and being happy and positive even when the circumstances say I should be scared, nervous, sad, depressed and anxious. In the midst of the fieriest trials I know I can trust God to walk me through without getting burned.

I love my friends. I really do... they define true, genuine friendship... They are always there for me, always supporting me and taking care of me!

I love how even when I have to straighten one of my girls out they’ll still thank me and continue loving me all the more.


I love subbing. Really. I love going to different schools, filling in for different teachers and hanging out with different kids every day. I love being requested. I love being requested by teachers I don't know. I love how after spending 5 minutes with a class I already feel like they are my own and I love them...


I love my church. I love our youth. I love our leadership. I love how we are family. I love everything God is doing in and through us.


I love how God is in control of my life... I love how all my steps are ordered. I love how everything happens for a reason and I can learn from every mistake and hardship. I love how I can trust Him because He is faithful :)

No comments: