Friday, February 1, 2008

Save the Date: Sunday, February 17!!!

Hi Friends :)

I love having each one of you in my life :) and I love being able to share my life with you. Since all of you are very near and dear to my heart, you all know about something else that I hold very dear to me. I'm sure you've all heard my stories about THE IMAGE and shared in my excitement in starting this brand new church which I consider my home and my family. I know some of you have already visited and witnessed the passion, the fire, and the love I have for it. Most of you have even seen pictures and heard stories of our journey in getting into our new building, all the hard work, long hours and large amounts of money put into remodeling it, and all the miracles experienced along the way. Well, our beautiful new building is now complete and after spending a couple of months getting comfortable in it, we are ready and excited for our GRAND OPENING!!! I personally, as well as on behalf of our young, beautiful church, cordially invite you to join us on SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2008 at 11 AM for our GRAND OPENING CELEBRATION!!! This is truly a big deal considering all the events that have happened to us as a church in the past year leading up to this. I would be honored to share this special time with you and really hope you can make it because I'll be looking for you ;)


With LOTS of love,

~Anna~

No comments: