Thursday, April 20, 2006

A poem for my friend

Current mood: creative
Category: Writing and Poetry

For Paul... I love ya, man, you're awesome!

Running and jumping and leaping through the air

Diving on the floor as if it wasn't there

Your volleyball skills are never on trial

That's where you can let go of the worry and stress for a while

Laughing and teasing you're always in good spirits

You're never mean to those of us that suck and we love you for it ;)

Your parties are fun, you're a goof when you're drunk

Friendly to everyone and never a punk

But I've seen your quiet and serious ways too...

Beneath the smiles and the jokes I know sometimes you feel blue :(

Thoughtful of others, honest and bold

Still waters run deep, at least that's what I'm told

I'm glad that I met you and I'm honored to be your friend

Whatever happens I know we'll be cool till the end :)

No comments: