Monday, April 3, 2006

The GOD Factory

Current mood: indescribable
Category: Religion and Philosophy

I find it quite fascinating when I talk to people about God and they say: I have my own view (opinion) of God. Umm... HELLO... YOU CANT CREATE YOUR OWN GOD!

He is the CREATOR and we are the CREATION! This guy told me today: well, there are many religions out there and everyone has their own god. Yea... but guess what? All these religions are not real and all these gods are not real... think about it... there can only be ONE true God... the one who created everything, including you and me. There simply CANT be that many gods and that many religions! Just because you dont believe in something or dont know about something or are wrong about something doesnt make it any less real or true! Example: what if I believed that pizza was a drink... just because I believe that its a drink doesnt make it a drink! Its not a drink! Its food! Ive never seen a pizza, but I think its a drink... I dont know that its food... well Im obviously wrong, but I dont know that Im wrong because Ive never seen the real thing... the point is... you can not believe something all you want, but it doesnt make it any less real or true... Truth is not relative, truth is absolute...

I talk to so many people who have no clue who God is... and theyll admit it. They say that they believe in a god, but they dont know who he is, they just have some theories that they threw together (I believe this, I dont believe this) Im like... are you sure? They say: well no, Im not sure, but this is what I believe. Well, if youre not sure, dont you want to be? If you dont know, dont you want to know? I mean come on... how long have you lived on this planet? And you think you know it all? Of course not! Our brains have not been activated long enough for us to know everything! So what makes you think youre right?

Guess what? There is a God... one true God, and you can know Him. In fact, He wants you to know Him! Yes, really! How? Ask Him to reveal Himself to you... He will... He is real and He wants to make Himself real to YOU! He wants you to EXPERIENCE Him! He is the ONLY God who has ever claimed to be the ONLY TRUE God and that has to count for something... He wrote you a letter telling you how much He loves you... what other "god" has done that?

No comments: