Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm not going, I'm SENT!

Current mood: Anticipating
Category: Anticipating Travel and Places

My plane will take off in about 4 hours and i'll be on my way to the east coast, and even though i'm not yet there myself, i know Holy Spirit is... I know His presense is already there, setting the atmosphere, softening hearts and preparing a way for me... and i'm excited... i'm not going to RI... i'm sent there... i'm packed up and prayed up ready to step unto the battlefield and penetrate the darkness with God's truth. People who are important to me have laid hands on me in prayer and covered me in God's anointing and the protection of His blood. My armor is on and my spirit is stirred up... I'm being sent in the name of Jesus, so get ready, get ready, get ready! I'm tellin ya... RI hasn't seen anything like what's about to hit it ;)

No comments: