Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Consider it all...JOY!

Current mood: jubilant
Category: Life

"Count it all joy when you fall into various trials." James 1:2

So I got into a car accident last night... some guy hit me as I was on my way to cadre... yea... bummer... but I gotta say it was a GREAT night! Not only did God give me His divine peace, but He also gave me great joy in seeing this as an attack of the enemy, which in itself is a major compliment that Im a huge threat... SWEET! So not only did I get to spend mega quality time w/ L (I luv u, ur awesome!) I also got to see Gods divine hand of protection, grace, and favor, even today, as I dealt with the situation. Its so clear to me now, seeing the supernatural part of it, that the enemy wanted to eliminate me (at the most) and use this as a distraction from my upcoming trip to RI (at the least) and what Im supposed to do there... no such luck! God brought me to a place above that a place where I completely trust in God and rest in His loving arms of peace and the assurance that He is in control. I am His child and my car is His car and He will take care of both J

Nonetheless, I still need your prayers. Please agree with me in prayer that everything will be taken care of and go smoothly while Im away. Also, please pray for my trip, that it will be anointed with the presence of God and His Holy Spirit that will go there before me to prepare the way and be there with me in all I say an do.

Thanks guys! I love ya!

REJOICE IN THE LORD ALWAYS! And again I say, REJOICE!!!!!!!!

No comments: