Thursday, March 2, 2006

This is VACATION?

Current mood: tired
Category: Life

so this is my mid-winter break... nothing like i pictured it... no sleeping 'till noon, no lounging around the house in pajamas and eating my mom's food, no catching up on reading and driving around aimlessly and hitting up the mall...

instead, i'm waking up at 6 am (earlier than i do for work mind you!) and having a very intense, stimulating day of Interns (which shall have its very own blog very soon!) and church... my Bible is the only reading that gets done (which is not a bad thing), and i dont have time to "catch up" with all the people and things i was planning to... i'm out all day doing things and running (driving) around, i'm staying up late and barely having time for my beloved AOL, Aim, and Myspace... BUT GUESS WHAT?

I'M LOVING IT!

and i wouldnt have it any other way... why? because this is how God wants me to spend my vacation. my time belongs to Him, for me to do His will... His timing is perfect and He has a purpose for everything i do... and thats pretty awesome! so yea, this is the best vacation ever! i'm having the best time with the best people and most important of all... fulfilling God's plan for my life

"Jesus, I'm living for Your name, I'll never be ashamed of You! Our praise and all we are today... Take, take, take it all! Take take, take it all!"

Currently listening :
Live in Seattle
By Shawn McDonald
Release date: 26 April, 2005

No comments: