Friday, October 24, 2008

Last Night...

...was a bit more than what I bargained for, but fun nonetheless :) Here are some memorable highlights (more for my sake than yours :P):

Me to Tembi: That was the most awkward bachata of my life!

JMC: Do you want to dance?
Me: Are you sure?

Mark to me: I saw you, what the hell were you doing?!?!

Me to Richard: You're not THAT hot!

Me: I don't need dancing shoes, I don't go that much.
Tembi: You go all the friggin' time!

Anyway, you probably don't find this as amusing as I do, but that's because you don't know me or have never gone salsa dancing with me :P Either way, there's more to it...

So yea... I had fun, stayed way too late, made new friends and saw some things in a new light... It was a spontaneously interesting night and I'm glad I went :)

No comments: