Monday, September 29, 2008

Triple Door

So I just got back from another super fun Sunday night at Triple Door with Mike and Ulu... I love Triple Door! Where else can you get free live music and salsa dancing in an upbeat, fun, trendy/chill environment? Here are some random thoughts before I hit the sack cuz I'm super tired...

* I hate dancing with guys who just want to show off. I will literally stop dancing with them, put my hands on my hips and be like... Are you done? It's even worse when they try some fancy stuff that I can't follow and then say something like, "Sorry, this floor is just so crowded..." No, you just suck.

* I saw a guy I once went out with tonight. I don't know if he recognized me, but he was clearly on a date so he didn't come over. It was actually pretty hilarious, they were both quite intoxicated and all over each other on the dance floor. It was very inappropriate and gross, but I got a good laugh out of it. I remember him trying to put the moves on me one time and I shut him down so fast it left his head spinning. Thank God that was the end of that. Yuk! I actually still had his number, so I texted him "Get a room!" Haha can't wait till he gets it!

* I love watching couples dance. And by couples I mean people who are "together" as in dating, married and whatnot... They have such chemistry, such fluidity on the dance floor... They are so at ease with each other and truly dance as one. It looks so good! Yet, they also make dancing look fun and playful. I love it!

* I still got it! Whatever that means... I can dance and have fun and be all hot and spicy and turn heads :) I love being a girl!

No comments: