Saturday, July 21, 2007

Update 3

Current mood: cheerful
Category: Travel and Places

Hi guys!!!! i love and miss you SO much! I cant even tell you how much i appreciate you prayers!!! I can literally feel them lifting me up and encouraging me :) Thanks so much! God is SO doing His thing, its very obvious there is a clear purpose of me being here :) I LOVE it! The food is fabulous, lots of humus and salads, VERY healthy, I lost so much weight with that and all the physical activities we do :) i have a SWEET tan too, all the laying out in the sun and water time :) i miss home though... i cant tell you how special and surreal it is to be here, but i do miss home and all my friends/family. I feel so ridiculously close to God here its phenomenal... being here where Jesus was, walking the same ground, being at the same sea... its crazy... i'm having a good time and making new friends... i LOVE ISAEL and its people... its undescribable... :)

No comments: