Sunday, July 1, 2007

Playing Esther

Current mood: mellow
Category: Travel and Places

So i'm going to Israel... in 10 days. to a place where Christians are not very well liked to say the least. i'm going with a group of Russian Jewish young people and something tells me that i will be the only Messianic... i hope i'm wrong, but i dont think so. my previous experiences with the Jews (some even in my own family) have not been pleasant in terms of Christianity. they dont like Christians. to be a Christian Jew is seen as betrayal and is not looked upon favorably. I have not revealed myself to be a Christian so far. i'm being discreet about it, but i KNOW that once we get there and once these people meet me, there will be NO WAY of hiding it any longer. i know it's God's will for me to go and He will bless me and my time there and who knows if I am called to go there for such a time as this... i believe i am. i cant wait to meet those 40+ people that I will be with there. and i know for a fact that once they meet me and talk to me they will know. i cant deny who i am. i cant hide the salt and the light thats in me. its meant for all to see so they might come to believe. am i scared? well no... theres no fear, just nervous excitement... i know it will be an adventure. Pray for me, guys. Pray that God will do miracles on this trip through me in His land to His people. I'm praying too :) Thanks!

No comments: