Thursday, July 12, 2007

Super quick update on my trip :)

Current mood: exhausted
Category: Travel and Places

hey guys... love and miss you all SO much! thanks for all your prayers, believe me they are felt BIG time!

we flew in today and its 2:01 am right now and i'm just wrapping up my first day in Israel in Tel Aviv... i'm at a loss for words of where to start... it's unreal, but i feel so at home in this country... so at peace, so i like belong here... the people are amazing, everyone is SO good looking and VERY cool! i really ahve so much to say! i will def journal it all so nothing gets left out and I can really tell you EVERYTHING when i get home... just these points super quick:

i'm so different form everybody and they all know it

God is using me BIG time to speak into girls' lives

i have crazy favor

i LOVE this country and these people

its unbelieveably beautiful here

God is totally shining through me... His love and joy can not be hidden!

tonight when everyone else was partying and drinking i was playing voleyball with Israeli guys on the mediterranean beach!!! it was awesome!!! :) ok more later! love you all :)!!! keep praying!!!!

No comments: