Thursday, February 23, 2006

Promise Land

Current mood: enthralled
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

"You ask me who do I, say that YOU are and I, say that YOU are the Christ, Son of the living God…"

Man, when we sang this tonight, God just spoke to me… as usual, I was "agonizing" over my newest "crush" and BOOM, the word of God just came to me… Is ANYTHING too difficult for God? God was just saying to me… Anna, who do you think I AM? If you say I am Christ, Son of the living God and nothing is too difficult for me than why are you stressin' and crushin' and just taking this upon yourself when I can handle it? I will arrange it for you… don't worry… I got it… I will take care of it… NOTHING you can do will make it or break it if is or isn't from Me. So I was like… ok God… You're right (DUH)! And when Pastor Judah was talking about God's promises and how God is a rewarder, He's a good dad who loves us and delights in us no matter what, I was just thinking… ok He's my dad, I'm His daughter, He loves me, He will take care of me in this area… and I know He is doing exactly that right now! I feel like I'm in a bubble in this area of my life because God has put His hand over me and He is protecting me, letting me heal, preparing me for this because now is not the season… I'm not gonna lie… I hope the season comes soon… I just need extra grace to be able to handle this healing and waiting… but in the end I know I will be rewarded and that is my vision… and I'm waiting for it and it keeps me going… in purity… with patience… and I know it will be so worth it, so amazing, so much better than anything I could have ever hoped for or dreamed of… He knows me so well… and whatever He has planned for me will be perfect, I know it! Man, I can hardly wait for my Promise Land!

No comments: