Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Answered Prayers

Current mood: excited
Category: Life

JR is SO getting saved! And God SO has people in RI! Oh, and God totally answers prayer! Haha... God is good all the time and all the time God is GOOD! God just answered and confirmed some things I’ve been praying for and it’s awesome! Very encouraging!

Cadre tonight was a hoot lol hehe I guess that’s what happens when a lot of girls get together lol I love them all!

Dance tomorrow… YAI! Pray for me… for skill, for memory, for coordination (lol) for favor! Can’t wait to hear Pastor Judah speak! It’s been 2 weeks! Too long!

What else? JN might visit and I’m working on TR and JI! Can u imagine? Lol yea neither can I… hope RB makes it here soon… Let God take over RI and WA… I claim it!

Been listening to a lot of Russian music lately… makes me wanna… you know… sigh… yea God’s been speaking to me on that too… no comment…

NEwayz... much love to all... stuff is always happening... Holla @ me if you wanna know ;)

No comments: