Tuesday, February 20, 2007

A Perfect Day

Current mood: enthralled
Category: Life

so yea i know that V day was a while ago, but i still want to share how absolutely perfect it was for me :)
just like last year, i asked Jesus to be my valentine a few days before v day and here's what happened: the day before (tuesday), i recieved a message from one of my RI friends letting me know that she re-dedicated her life to God. i've been praying for her for a while, so this was such a gift for me :) there's a more to the story than just that, but it's a bit private ;)... i was very happy and very excited (to tears)... it stinkin' ROCKED!!! and the big day itself was just SWEET! literally lol my kids brought me so much candy and chocolates and flowers and gifts, i was HOOKED UP!!! the whole day was just perfect, it was like i was walking on clouds... belltown service rocked, pastor jude tore it up :D! God totally touched me... and then @ the GC service my "bff" (lol) got totally healed and rocked by God! i've been praying for that for a while too, so it was yet another perfect gift from my perfect valentine... i love Him...

p.s. bubble tea (after party) was fun too, i love hangin with my russians lol

No comments: