Monday, January 22, 2007

This is for EVERYBODY...

...who knows that they are not right with God. You may know the truth, but you also know that you are not living it. You want to, but just somehow...cant. Not so long ago in by "BC" days I used to be a "double-life" Christian: club on Saturdays, church on Sundays. I knew the truth, I knew God had a plan for my life, and I knew I wasnt living in it... it's not that I wasnt trying... I just couldnt... not by own efforts. At that time, this song was the cry of my heart. I knew that God was still there and I didnt want Him to give up on me. I knew that somehow, someday He would change my life when I couldnt do it myself. And He did. I still love this song and I hope it will do the same for you that it did for me. Dont give up on God, because He'll never give up on you. Keep crying out to Him and He will reveal Himself to you. His love is always there... constantly...


ZOEGIRL

"Constantly"

You said "Come to me, if you're weak"
"I won't look away & I will keep you close"
But the closer I get the harder it seems
I find myself pulling away from all of the things I believe

Lord, don't give up on me, it's You I need
So let your love rain down upon my soul
Filling up the deepest hole
I still love You so
I have tried to cross this river wide
And even though the storms were raging high
I could see Your light shining constantly
Constantly, You were always there

You said "Lay it down. give it up"
"I will understand no matter what it is"
But instead I face failures & constant disbelief
That you could ever love me knowing the secrets I keep

Despite my broken heart & shattered dreams
Lord, You're right there reminding me, reminding me

Oh, I have called to You in time of need
You let Your love rain down upon my soul
Constantly You let me know, You still love me so
Oh, I have tried to cross this river wide
And even though the storms were raging high
I could see the morning light, shining in the sunrise
Constantly...

No comments: