Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Random “snowed in” musings...

Current mood: awake
Category: Life

Some things you can do when "snowed in": (yea, I've pretty much done them all tonightJ)

*Take an extra long, extra hot shower ;) with worship music blaring in the background (Hillsong, of course!)

*Straighten your hair (its takes a while)

*Watch movies that you haven't seen in a long time and have those "oh yea, I forgot that was in there" moments

*Talk on AIM

*Text

*Talk on the phone

*Make dinner J

*Blog on Myspace

*Do anything on Myspace

*Torture (I mean lovingly tease) your siblings

*Balance your checkbook

*Drink lots of tea

*Read

Ok enough of that... I finished off the gummy bears and rocked out to Russian music today... I miss Kristina L I cant believe I'll be giving up half of my class next week and taking on twice as many kids... This will be interesting... I don't wanna move up half my kids!!! I'll miss them!

Excited for my RI trip!!! WOO HOO!!!

Here's a Russian song for ya'll to listen to! It was my fave about a week ago, but after playing it a 100x in a row, I think I played it out... it's still awesome though!

www.hifigroup.ru and click on music and then click on "unpublished. It's called Seventh Petal.

What else? Oh yea... but that needs to be in a blog of its own…

No comments: