Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Summer Highlights

Current mood: giddy
Category: Life

Summer Highlights

This has, without a doubt, been the best summer of my life! I know its for one reason only this was my first summer being a Christian! YAI! God is so good, my life is so blessed and this summer has been nothing but a shower of His love and blessings on my life! Here are some highlights (in no particular rank or order):

  1. Trip to the Federal Way beach (and the adventure that followed lol)
  2. Japan Mission Trip
  3. City Kids Camp
  4. Harvest Camp
  5. GC Camp
  6. Pearl Encounter
  7. My aunts visit from Israel
  8. Newcastle beach and Mikes BBQ
  9. Night boat ride with Mike
  10. Salsa Dancing (with Mike)
  11. Mariners game
  12. Seahawks game
  13. YP Alki Bonfire
  14. YP End of Summer BBQ
  15. YP Game Works
  16. 2 GEO parties! :D
  17. All late night movie nights ;)
  18. Hot date/dinner with Cheryl ;)
  19. Working at the new GCUD building
  20. My birthday! YAI!
  21. Outdoor movies!
  22. Mt. Rainier hike!
  23. Night swimming J!
  24. Market Place Ministries banquet

Phew! WOW! Thats a lot of activity! SO FUN! THE MOST FUN EVER! Im so stinkin blessed with the greatest friends in the world! I LOVE MY LIFE!

No comments: