Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I am BLESSED

Current mood: thoughtful
Category: Life

If God never does another thing for me during my lifetime I will still serve Him and live for Him. If there was no heaven as the eternal reward, I will still worship Him and love Him and live for Him. Why? Because what He has done in the last three months has been so amazing that I can't stop pinching myself! He has given me so much joy, so much peace, so much love and so much hope that I am amazed at who I am and how I live my life. I love God. No wait, I am in love with God. And I am in love with people! I would happily die for anyone! Not just my friends, but even complete strangers! Of course the fact that I know I will go to heaven and get to be with Jesus makes death very appealing, that is not the reason. I can't explain how free and libertated I feel! Free to worship, free to love without fear, free to live without worry! Words can't begin to describe how I feel pure and clean and wholesome and safe and just plain happy when I wake up every morning. It blows my mind to know that He waits for me to wake up every morning, so see me smile and read His love letters to me. He chose me to be His child. His princess literally! He enjoys me! He enjoys watching and hearing me worship Him, talk to Him, confide in Him! He chose me for His purposes! He has such an amazing plan for my life and I can't wait to see it! I can't wait for the rest of my life! I thank God for the rest of my life! I am truly blessed in Him! He loves me... What more could I need?

No comments: