Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Musings of a Salsa-High Weekend

As if I wasn't already head over heels in love with Chicago, this dance-full weekend more or less sealed the deal :)

Yes, there are a lot more girls than guys in the Chicago salsa scene, which means that the girls need to be a little more aggressive . . . . not something I have a problem with :) Lets face it, I've never had a problem asking for (and getting) what I want.

Not dancing everyday like I used to has turned my cardio to s*** :( I was in pain and gasping for breath after every fast song . . .  Not that it stopped me from dancing the next one :P

Dancing alone in my room has done wonders for my styling though ;)

My feet are no longer callused :( Which makes them really hurt by the end of the night . . .

I'm a darn good follow! Not perfect by any means, but good enough to keep up with professionals, connect with perfect strangers and make instructors be like, "D*** girl, where did you learn to dance like that???" That would be Seattle . . .

Dancing on2 opens doors. And windows. Guys want you ;)

Oh and one more thing . . . . . . even in a new city, I can smell a player from a mile away :)

No comments: