Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful



So it's the day before Thanksgiving and I just can't seem to grasp the holiday spirit... And I don't like it because this is my absolute favorite holiday (yes, it has everything to do with the food :P)! So in an attempt to stir things up, I thought I'd list all the things I'm thankful for... In no particular order:

* My job. Enough said, really...

* Favor - with God and people :)

* Grace - I wouldn't be alive right now without it. And protection too... Mostly from myself lol.

* My pastors - "my parents" :) and my church - "my family"!

* Music, dance, and salsa :) And Century Ballroom :D

* Beautiful Feet :) - community defined!

* Old friends - Tricia, Emily, Ulu, Tembi: they know me in and out and still love me :)

* New friends - and the exciting possibilities these friendships bring :P

* The gifts God has given me - I'm thankful for being "me" :)

* Holy Spirit - the reason I can be "me" :)

* Hope... faith and love too :) And Jesus, 'cuz He is the source of all 3 :)

* Family... Just having one... Granted it's not perfect, but at least it's there :)

I'm blessed... Truly blessed... Inside and out... More than I deserve... Thank You...

No comments: