Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Image

Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Life

Romans 8:29 NKJV

"For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren. "

The Image (of Christ) Church is a baby... a really cute baby lol. It's only about 3 months old, but very active, alive and growing!!!

Right now we meet on Monday (worship/prayer) and Friday (youth/service) nights until we find a building for us to meet on Sundays :)!

What else can I say about my love? We are wild. LOL VERY wild and fun and friendly and loving and young and we have the best pastors: John and Vita Petrus. I adore them :)! Oh and we are 90% Russian (crazy) ,but dont worry our services are in English and we will be a multicultural church :)

So come check it out, call me for directions :) wear your ripped jeans and crazy hair and come ready to PRAISE HIM!!! ;) Did I mention our worship ROCKS?!

No comments: